In this policy, we apply the following definitions:
- Seller: the Lustrum Committee of Study Association Flow.
- Buyer: those who buy tickets for Lustrum activities of Study Association flow and/or buy merchandise through this website and Wilkin Sports.
- Members: Members of Study Association Flow.
- Day: Any day of the week (calendar day).
- Working Day: One of the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, on which Study Association Flow is open.
- Product: an activity or piece of merchandise offered through the website of the seller.
- Description: every text belonging to the page on which the product can be ordered.
- Activity: an activity organized by the Lustrum Committee of Study Association Flow for the members, and in certain cases non-members, who are eligible for participation according to the description.
- Merchandise: clothing, office supplies or an accessory.
- Contract concluded by electronic means: an agreement made through the website of the seller.
- Daily Board: The KvK (chamber of commerce) authorized representative board member of Study Association Flow.
- These terms are applicable for the seller’s website (flowlustrum.nl) and the ticket shops that are displayed on this website (Eventix).
- These terms of service are applicable on all offers made by the seller with relation to the products mentioned on flowlustrum.nl and every agreement made by the seller and the buyer on the mentioned website.
- In case one or more regulations in these terms of service are, at any moment, fully or partially, declared invalid, the agreement and these terms of service will stay valid for the remainder. The concerned regulation shall be replaced by a regulation decided on by mutual consultation, which will approximate the original regulation as much as possible.
- Situations which are not mentioned in these terms of service, shall be judged “to the spirit” of these terms of service.
- Ambiguities about the explanation or contents of one or more regulations in these terms of service need to be explained “to the spirit” of these terms of service.
- The products offered on the website of the seller are offered without obligation.
- All images of the offered products (activities and merchandise) are used as indication and cannot be used for damages and termination of the agreement.
- Images used for the products are a truthful representation of the offered products. The seller cannot guarantee the colors of the images correspond to the colors used in the actual product.
- The contract concluded by electronic means is made when the buyer accepts the offer and fulfills the appropriate terms.
- When the buyer accepts the offer by electronic means, the seller confirms without delay whenever the acceptance of the offer is received.
- Activities will be delivered on the date, time and location mentioned in the product description on the website or the correspondence of the seller to the buyer.
- No rights are conferred to the mentioned time of delivery.
- Accepted offers for tickets/activities are non-refundable, unless:
- Someone else can take your place for that ticket/activity from the waitlist.
- The Daily Board decides otherwise.
- On all products, a default returning period of 7 days is applicable unless mentioned otherwise.
- In this period products can be returned with cashback.
- The right to return a piece of merchandise with cashback can be revoked by the Lustrum Committee or the Daily Board when the product has been used or worn.
- Strictly Dutch law is applicable on agreements on which these terms of service are applicable.
- The agreement can only be deviated from when both parties give written permission to do so.
- The housing court in Tilburg is empowered to settle disputes between parties.